<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve_Almond
<steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:steve_almond@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Wednesday, February 26, 2003 5:15 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line
- ProblemJayson,Sounds so easy. Despite
changing this numerous times, applying, and using 'Save Preferences', when I
restart the programme always returns everything to using DATA as the
default.Could this be tied up with my ongoing problem - evertime I
select a different database, I lose the 'Report' function and sometimes
the 'Help' system as well.Thanks for your help, any further help
much appreciated also.Steve--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Steve,> go to preferences
then data. At the bottom choose what your default should>
be.......> > Jayson> -----Original Message----->
From: Steve_Almond <steve_almond@xxxx> [mailto:steve_almond@xxxx]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 3:38 PM> To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line -
Problem> > > Tomasz,> > Done. Excellent.
Thankyou.> > Question - how can I change the default database
which opens when> starting AB?> > Steve> >
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko"
<amibroker@xxxx>> wrote:> > Steve,> >>
> For your convenience I have copied Fred's Equity formula added> >
buy=sell=short=cover=0 at the top and added this as an attachment> to
this e-mail.> >> > Now please follow these steps:>
>> > Close AA window and open Indicator Builder.> >
Switch to "Built-in" tab and then select "Equity line" from the>
Indicator list.> >> > Then click "Load formula" button and
load the formula attached to> this e-mail.> > Then click
"Apply" and then "Close".> >> > From now on when you
backtest your formula and click on "Equity"> button in> > AA
window you will get Fred's equity.> >> > Best
regards,> > Tomasz Janeczko> > amibroker.com> >
----- Original Message -----> > From:
<steve_almond@xxxx>> > To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Wednesday, February 26,
2003 6:37 PM> > Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fred's Equity Line -
Problem> >> >> > > Tomasz,> >
how I> would> > > get the buy/sell/short/cover rules at the
very top.> > >> > > Should this be sufficient for the
Equity New line to work?> > >> > > x =
ROC(MA(Foreign("^DJI","C"),50),3);> > > y =
ROC(MA(Foreign("^XAU","C"),50),3);> > > Buy=Cross(x,y);>
> > Sell=Cross(y,x);> > > Short=Cross(y,x);> > >
Cover=Cross(x,y);> > >> > > Steve> >
Janeczko"> <amibroker@xxxx>> > > wrote:> >
> > Steve,> > > >> > > > The error message
is caused by undefined buy/sell/short/cover> > > > rules. You
have to have them at the very top of the formula.> > > >>
> > > Best regards,> > > > Tomasz Janeczko> >
> > amibroker.com> > > > ----- Original Message
-----> > > > From: <steve_almond@xxxx>> > >
> To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > > > Sent:
Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:00 PM> > > > Subject: [amibroker]
Fred's Equity Line - Problem> > > >> > >
section, and try> to> > > > > apply it, I get the
following error message:> > > > >> > > >
33:> > > > >> > > > >> > >
--------------------------------^> > > > >> > >
REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> > > > > Send SUGGESTIONS to
suggest@xxxx> > > > >
subject to> > > <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > (Web page: <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

>       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.