[amibroker] Re: looking into the future

For example : todays CSCO H=14.05 and L=13.67 seem to be the final H,
L values. This hypothesis makes the StochD a monoparametric function
of final Close, half an hour before the end. Frankly speaking, I
would not trust any probable scenario...
It is VERY IMPORTANT for StochD(13) to make a peak or not. The final
EOD will decide, all the rest is nearly useless.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>"