RE: [amibroker] Re: looking into the future

The feature in SA does set OHLC all to the same calculated future price
based on the % change you input.

Obviously, this is not most desirable, but does allow some speculation.

Also, volume is left blank so indicators using volume break also.

Rik Rasmussen
Stock Analyzer mailing list moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/