[amibroker] Re: AHOLD

ENRON and WCOM for example have given clear SELL/SHORT signals
earlier. Unfortunately, for a short time trader, the AHOLD indication
was BUY. The stock was SELL/SHORT 3-4 bars ago and the increasing
volume was dictating an upcoming BUY, with a +8% to +10% target.
The BUY signal was not verified [and never will...] yet, but, short
time traders need a quick action to catch the greatest part of the
poor [but important] +8%.
For a medium term trader [3 to 5 trades per year] AHOLD was
SELL/SHORT since JAN13 or 14, without any BUY in the horizon.
For Keltner channel follower, the stock was DEFINITELY SELL/SHORT
since Feb20 !!!!!!!!!
[or, if you donīt go short, the Keltner CLEAR signal was OUT OF THE
MARKET since Feb20]
As you see from these few ref, there were some chances to be on the
right side of the market. Of course, no technical indication could
predict the breakdown [for this case].
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mpmafma <f.manders@xxxx>"