Re: [amibroker] looking into the future

Yuki,
If scCMF(14) is an equation that can be solved for zero, it is
possible.

For instance, from the Toronto MetaStock Users site is a
formula for MACD:

// By Jerry G. of
http://www.torontometastockusers.com<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>
A1=<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>Param("Fast
Period",<FONT color=#800080
size=2>12,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>2,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>100,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1); <FONT face=Verdana color=#008000
size=2>// Short Period<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>
B1=<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>Param("Slow
Period",<FONT color=#800080
size=2>26,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>2,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>100,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1); <FONT face=Verdana color=#008000
size=2>// Long Period<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>
T1=<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>Param("Signal
Period",<FONT color=#800080
size=2>9,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>2,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>100,<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1); <FONT face=Verdana color=#008000
size=2>// Signal Period<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>
X1=<FONT color=#800080
size=2>2/(<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1<FONT
face=Tahoma>+A1);
Y1=<FONT color=#800080
size=2>2/(<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1<FONT
face=Tahoma>+B1);
top=<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>EMA(<FONT color=#ff0000
size=2>C,B1)*(<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1-Y1)-<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>EMA(<FONT color=#ff0000
size=2>C,A1)*(<FONT color=#800080
size=2>1<FONT
face=Tahoma>-X1);
 <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>
//Close required for trigger line
crossover
S1=(<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>EMA(<FONT color=#8b0000
size=2>MACD<FONT
face=Tahoma>(A1,B1),T1)+top)/(X1-Y1);
 <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>
//Close required for 0 value
MACD
S2=top/(X1-Y1);<FONT face=Verdana
color=#8b0000 size=2>
Plot<FONT
size=2>(S1,"Close for Trigger Line Cross"<FONT
size=2>,3,<FONT
size=2>1<FONT
face=Tahoma>);
Plot<FONT
size=2>(S2,"Close for 0 Line Cross"<FONT
size=2>,4,<FONT
size=2>1<FONT
face=Tahoma>);

-CS