From: Fred
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 17 February 2003 7:14 PM
Subject: [amibroker] An addition to the View Toolbar

Dear Tomasz

1] The From-To Selected Range on the ViewToolbar is very useful - thank you.
Could you please add to that toolbar the Go Forward / Go Back navigation
arrows as they are implemented in Windows Explorer (ie to enable one to move
back and forward through the recently-viewed graphs).

2] The chm files suite of the 1998-2002 emails is a very helpful resource. I
wonder if you could make chm of the 2003 files on a monthly basis. Yuki (and
possibly others) may be able to bring down 12Mb in 75 seconds but along my
copper wires at 56K (never better than 31K actually ) it takes more than 1
hour 20 minutes !

3]  I wonder if the PDF help/documentation file could be made 'more
modular' - maybe in the following way. In the 'major release' PDF file start
each topic or at least each AFL function on a new page so that the 'beta
release' documentation (for the new AFL functions) can be printed and
inserted in the proper place.

Best Regards
Fred

---