[amibroker] An addition to the View Toolbar

Dear Tomasz

1] The From-To Selected Range on the ViewToolbar is very
useful - thank you. Could you please add to that toolbar the Go Forward / Go
Back navigation arrows as they are implemented in Windows Explorer (ie to enable
one to move back and forward through the recently-viewed graphs).

2] The chm files suite of the 1998-2002 emails is a very
helpful resource. I wonder if you could make chm of the 2003 files on a monthly
basis. Yuki (and possibly others) may be able to bring down 12Mb in 75 seconds
but along my copper wires at 56K (never better than 31K actually ) it takes more
than 1 hour 20 minutes !

3]  I wonder if the PDF help/documentation file could be
made 'more modular' - maybe in the following way. In the 'major release' PDF
file start each topic or at least each AFL function on a new page so that the
'beta release' documentation (for the new AFL functions) can be printed and
inserted in the proper place.

Best RegardsFred

by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.455 /
Virus Database: 255 - Release Date: 13-02-03