[amibroker] Re: cannot buy on open

<<Scottrade supports all but Mkt on Close, End of Week, End of Month.
 Nor trailing stops, the thing I'd like to see added next.  The others
are supported.>>

I looked at the demo Scottrade online trade entry screen. It allows
you to enter a Sell... Stop... GTC... order on an existing Long
position, or a Buy to Cover... Stop... GTC order on an existing Short
position. What the demo trade entry screen did not show was how to
specify a Stop Price at which to execute the order.

If a price specifier is available under the live trading system, then
that is all you would need to implement Stop Loss orders, and then
make them trailing by manually adjusting the Stop Price nightly or
periodically.

Hard to believe that Scottrade does not allow you to specify a Stop
Price in the order entry screen.

Phsst