[amibroker] Asking dumb questions

hang on, let me get my glasses, hmmm where the heck are they?

Oooops, sorry; they were on my nose :-(

Now then, now that I can see better... I just wanted to say that it is often
easier to ask a question than spend many hours reading and than still end up
doing the wrong thing. This list is here to make our life simpler by letting
us to ask questions at various levels of dumbness. Undoubtedly 99.99% of all
questions asked here do not need to be asked; given enough time we could
probably find the answers. But that wouldn't make my life any funnier, would
it? So I have asked lots of questions and received lots of answers from kind
and patient people who remember having "been there".

That's what this list is all about. There is no fine line that defines a
smart question from a dumb one; it all depends on "where you come from".
Smart people ask questions, dumb people don't.

best regards,
Herman.