[amibroker] Re: cannot buy on open

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:

> I actually *hate* to post questions here, because it is so obvious
> that I am so far behind others.  However, this does not come as
> easily for some as for others, and embarrassing myself is the lesser
> evil of the two choices of embarrassment and not learning at all.
>
> Best,
>
> Yuki

Yuki,
I will speak for myself, but, feel free to ask ANY question "simple"
or not. I hope it is not only my opinion. It is not an "elite" forum,
it should be equally shared to ANY question from ANY member, inside
the scopes of the list. And, even if, sometimes it is out of the
strict scopes, so what, no serious trouble for an "off topic" from
time to time. We are [or we try to be] humans.
You have some friends here, except if you donīt know it.
Dimitris