[amibroker] Re: Report function Doesn't Work

Some further information on my problem: Neither 'Report' nor 'Help'
are working.
If I go into "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\" I can start "HtmlView.exe"
and there are the reports (example: Windows\Temp\report2)!
Similarly I can start "Broker.chm" and I get the help file.

Previously Tomasz has written:

>You either installed AB twice or the shortcut icon you are using to
launch
>AmiBroker has incorrect (or empty) "Start in" property.
>Right click on shortcut and choose Properties.
>Make sure that "Start In" is set to
>"C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\"

I seem to be meeting all these requirements (although I don't know
about the business of having installed AB twice. It isn't installed
twice at present). Still no luck, though.

Can anyone suggest further lines of investigation

Thanks,

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve_Almond <steve_almond@xxxx>"
<steve_almond@xxxx> wrote:
> Anthony,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I tried your file HtmlViewA.exe (I already
had
> HtmlView.exe). Has made no difference!
> I still see a flash of a box saying "Preparing Report", then it
just
> returns to the normal Automatic Analysis page.
>
> Steve
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Steve,
> >
> > Look in your Amibroker Directory and see if there is a file...(
> > HtmlViewA.exe )...I believe this is the file you need to view the
> > reports....I have attached a copy.
> >
> > Anthony
> >
> > "Steve_Almond " wrote:
> >
> > >  After running any backtest, I get the normal Results in the
> Results
> > > box. However, if I hit the 'Report' button nothing happens
(well,
> > > maybe a flash of a blue calculation bar, which then
disappears),