  >From:
  <A title=jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Jayson
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 3:48
  AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Trade
  arrows

  <SPAN
  class=820574302-22022003>Markus,
  Raw
  will show every buy signal regardless if a sell (buy) has been has been met.
  "Actual Trades" show one buy for every sell. Kind of like what Exrem does.
  From the help file.....(look under "testing your trading
  ideas).
  <SPAN
  class=820574302-22022003>

  Analyzing results
  When the process is finished the list of simulated trades is shown in the
  bottom part of Automatic analysis window. (the Results pane). You can
  examine when the buy and sell signals occurred just by double clicking on the
  trade in Results pane. This will give you raw or unfiltered signals for
  every bar when buy and sell conditions are met. If you want to see only single
  trade arrows (opening and closing currently selected trade) you should double
  click the line while holding SHIFT key pressed down. Alternatively you can
  choose the type of display by selecting appropriate item from the context menu
  that appears when you click on the results pane with a right mouse
  button.
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: funnybiz@xxxxxx
  [mailto:funnybiz@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 6:38
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Trade arrows
  Jayson,

  I´ve attached a screenshot to demonstrate what I
  mean.

  This view results from the "raw signals" option.

  when would I used this option instead of the
  "actual trades" option?

  Markus