Re: [amibroker] Writing a "trading system"

Graham,

just a thought: won´t you be late anyways if you
use end-of day data?

I assume the ideal solution would be to calculate
the proper highest high of the last 25 day (or lowest low) and then set an alert
if this price is being penetrated.

Otherwhise, one would always be running late by a
day.

Markus

<BLOCKQUOTE