From: Yuki Taga [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:26 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] aesthetics only

Tomasz, thanks for your help again.  My custom price chart is now
perfect with the date code you posted.

With regard to pure aesthetics, there used to be (I'm pretty sure) an
equal amount of color both fore and aft of the actual values in the
margin labels. Now however, the labels seem severely truncated on the
right side, giving a slightly "unbalanced" look.  (Or possibly it is
merely that the person noticing this is slightly "unbalanced".)  ^_-

Can this be fixed, or am I simply in need of a fix?  ^^_^^

Yuki ^_^

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check group FAQ at:

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to