RE: [amibroker] Missing Watchlists

They
are probably empty. Add a ticker to one of these watchlist and they may
re-appear....
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: partyin1999or
<kmullane@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:kmullane@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday,
February 21, 2003 1:44 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Missing
WatchlistsHello,I've done something incredibly
baffling and can't seem to figure out how to correct it. All but one of my
watchlists are missing from the workspace tree. If I look under
symbols>>catagories>>watchlists, they're all there, yet they
don't show up on my workspace. Any suggestions?
Regards,KevinPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.