Re: [amibroker] right margin labels (Tomasz)

Tomasz, a key question on this:

Can I overwrite your built-in price indicator with my custom price
indicator?

Why would I want to do that?

Well, because on some sheets I have as many as 6 or 7 indicator
windows open.  They are all different sizes (most quite narrow).

Setting them up just right is a pain in the a**.  If I ever close ANY
window, the others do not retain their sizes.  They explode to larger
sizes that I must re-size down. (We need to fix this, somehow.)

But if I could edit your built-in price by simply copying and pasting
over, then I would not have to close your built-in price window, and
could replace it with my price window, without causing me all kinds
of additional resizing work on the remaining windows times how many
sheets I have to work this transformation on.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx