Re: [amibroker] right margin labels (Tomasz)

Hi Anthony,

Thanks again.  I changed it to 'bar', which I prefer more than
'candle'.  I am a Japanese who does not particularly like Japanese
candlesticks.  ^^_^^  For me, range is a very important visual
indicator (the ebb and flow between wide and narrow range bars is
very similar, and often a key, to the ebb and flow between rising and
falling prices), and somehow candlesticks can seem to disguise range
a little bit sometimes. So I like bars.  Please do not tell the Nihon
Keizai Shimbun. ^_-

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx