[amibroker] Re: WDS (Watered Down System) with other Tickers

I wouldn't call it a large cap strategy, I would call it an NDX based
timing strategy which may seem the same but it is not.  The system
was written and optimized to time based on NDX price moves.  It might
be viable to use some other base datastream, but it would certainly
require reoptimization to do so.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "b519b <b519b@xxxx>" <b519b@xxxx>