From: Graham [mailto:gkavanag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 20 February 2003 4:32 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Using sectors and industries

Jayson
I just double checked all sector lists in AB and only 2 sectors are
actually mixed up
Consumer Discretionary
 Media in Consumer Durables
 Retailing in Hotels
 Automobile in Media
 Cons durables in Retail
 Hotels in Autos
Finance
 Real Estate (ok)
 Divers Fin in Insurance
 Banks in Div Finance
 Insurance in Banks
 Property Trusts (nil symbols, ok)

I know it will be something obvious, but I am afraid I just cannot see
it.
Cheers,
Graham