RE: [amibroker] How to duplicate AB setup between computers?

think most of the settings are in the various broker.* charts found in your AB
directory (program files\amibroker. I would think you could simply copy them
all. I have not tried this but it seems logical. Note if you copy to a CD you
might want to use winZip to compress the files. This avoids changing some of the
file flags.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mmqp <mmqp@xxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:mmqp@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 1:23
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] How to
duplicate AB setup between computers?Does anyone know
what setup files I need to duplicate to have exact same setups between two
computers?  This should include all the studies, notes, etc.
ThanksPost
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.