[amibroker] Need coding help

Hello,

	I am trying to code the following conditions into AFL, but
have difficulties doing it,
	please advise. Thanks.

	cond1 = xxx;	// a condition can come and go.
	cond2 = yyy;
	buy = cond1 AND cond2;

	What I want is when cond1 triggers, I want to disregard its
status and track only cond2.

	For example,

	SetTradeDelays(0, 0, 0, 0);
	cond1 = ref(cmo() > 80, -1);
	cond2 = h > ref(h, -1);
	buy = cond1 and cond2;

	when cond1 is triggered, I want to buy this stock only when
cond2 becomes true, which might take
	a couple of days (Of course they can come at the same day).
During these confirming days the cmo()
	might come down to less than 80, but I do not care, as long
as cond1 has been triggered I want cond2
	to take over and disregard cond1 all together.

	Thanks for any ideas.

	Thomas