[amibroker] Need help from AB GURU please.

The following list is part of my exploration report that identifies
each Condition from my program as they are met, as either O(no) or 1
(yes) in the column. What I would like to do is create an additional
AddColumn that adds the number of 1's and report the total. For
example, if all conditions are met below I would like to see and
AddColumn reporting the value of 11. I hope this makes sense and
thank you if you can help.

AddColumn(Cond1,"MA",1);
AddColumn(Cond2,"MACD",1);
AddColumn(Cond3,"ROC",1);