Re: [amibroker] Re: System Testing Validity

Steve,

You mention creating a basket comprised of
well-behaved issues.

Do you mean issues which behave nicely according to
your system ?  I.e. backtest your system and create a basket out of those
that traded in a well-behaved manner (e.g. not just a few home runs with a ton
of losses).

Or is there some other approach ?  I'm not
sure how you'd mechanically scan for "orderly" accumulation &
distribution.

I've been grappling with this for a while
!

Thanks,
HB
<BLOCKQUOTE