[amibroker] Re: Database Methods

Tomasz/Graham,

Thanks for the replies. This board gives answers faster than using
the telephone!

Couple of things I've noticed using the 'Trial' version of AB.
Sometimes I am unable to generate the Report after doing a backtest -
hit the Report button and nothing happens!
Same thing has happened once or twice with Help/Help Contents. Select
this and nothing happens - had to close down and re-start AB to make
the Help work.
Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

> Steve,
>
> If you already maintain MS database and have to maintain it in the
future
> (because of other programs you are using)
> linking AB with MS database is good idea because it will be
> completely transparent zero-maintenance (as far AB is considered).
>
> Just follow steps described in the
> Tutorial: How to use AmiBroker with external data source (Quotes
Plus, TC2000, FastTrack, Metastock)
> section of the Users Guide.
>
> Once set up, you won't need to touch it anymore.
>
> Just update your MS database as you already do and AB will
automagically use your quotes.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com