Re: [amibroker] Need Help

Hello,

It is NOT like Metastock.
In fact lots of AFL functions accept variable
periods:
MA,
AMA,
AMA2,
WMA,
TEMA,
DEMA,
Sum,
Ref,
HHV,
HHVBars,
LLV,
LLVBars

These are basic building blocks that allow to code other
indicators that use variable period.
For example dynamic MACD could be coded as
follows:

slowperiod = ..your dynamic period

fastperiod = ..your dynamic period

ff = 2/(fastperiod+1);

sf = 2/(slowperiod+1);

DynMACD = AMA( Close, ff ) - AMA( Close, sf );

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE