[amibroker] Tip - Reset columns when exploring

Just a little tip. I thought a section somewhere had
been set up, but cannot find it.

When I am writing explore codes I use the explore
function frequently to check the results as I go. I find that with changing the
addcolumns the column widths do not change and often data is truncated. I have found
that, provided you do not have buy/sell set up, you can reset the column widths
to the default between explores. This provides a clean column section for next
time you try the explore. Further to this the column widths are set to the
column title, so if you need wider columns then use longer titles, even using
the underscore key helps (_)

Probably already known to everyone but me, but I
thought I would pass this on anyway.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham