  >From:
  wavemechanic

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 2:53
  PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Bad
  ticks

  <BLOCKQUOTE

    ----- Original Message -----
    <DIV
    >From:
    <A title=jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">Jayson
    To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 5:29
    PM
    ticks

    "I much
    prefer to pay a LOT more and not having "basic" problems like this
    one."
    <SPAN
    class=479111622-12022003>
    So why don't
    you?? The point is still that you are complaining to the wrong company. the
    bad data is from esignal. AB just reads what it was given...... Garbage in
    Garbage out. Have you emailed Esignal to suggest that their data service is
    a "TOY" unusable by you??Tomasz has already suggested that he will add a
    filter yet you insult him and his product as a "Toy". Get
    real!!
    <SPAN
    class=479111622-12022003>
    I'd
    be very surprised if a filter can be designed to eliminate all bad
    ticks.  Been trying to think of the logic that would be used, but that
    drove me to drink.  Wonder how it would handle a "Greenie" bar on "Fed"
    day, etc., and they ain't bad ticks.
    <FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>