[amibroker] Re: Prefs function

Tomasz, I must apologise for wasting your time with my poorly worded
question. Anybody that accuses you of being impatient is very wrong.
What I meant to ask was, rather than using prefs(x) in a formula
where the meaning of the number x is not readily obvious, can the
text description be used in some way?
I tried prefs(STMARange) for example, but it through up an error.
I also tried just STMARange but also got an error.
Hope I explained it more clearly this time.
Thanks,
Anthony