Re: [amibroker] Prefs function

Anthony,

See below:

> I know how to use the prefs function with the index numbers.
> However, I was wondering if the words following the index numbers
> have any significance or use.
> 0: FatLineChart;
BOOLEAN - decides if built-in price line chart is bold or not

> 1: MarkQuotations;
BOOLEAN - decides if built in price line chart has quotes maked with small dots

> 2: ChartVolumeType;
0 - bars overlaid on price chart show volume
1 - bars overlaid on price chart show turnover
2 - switch off volume overlay

> 3: ShortTimeMA;
BOOLEAN - decides if Short time ma is shown or not

> 4: STMARange;
the period of short time moving average

> 5: MidTimeMA;
BOOLEAN - decides if mid time ma is shown or not

> 6: MTMARange;
the period of mid time moving average

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko