[amibroker] Times settings for RT in EOD version and my continued importing prob

Sorry to continue this, but I have been doing some “what-ifs” and getting my brain tangled in knots.
I decided that maybe my data is not wrong that I am trying to import from txt file, but the settings in AB.
So I set up a new ID database to try it out with results I have trouble fathoming. Hopefully I can summarise what I have done and what happened so someone can understand my problem and help me…………….please! Thanks so much to those who have responded to my plea already, I would not have gotten this far without that help.

For starters
I am in Perth GMT+8hr
This is also US EST +13 hours
The market (ASX) is in Sydney (AESDT) 3 hours ahead of me, ie +16hrs US time
Market times are 10am to 4pm plus a bit for closing
The txt file is a made up one for testing purposes and has data from 9am to 11am (O/H to test AB filter)

I have set QT preferences display offset +16 hours which shows the display at 10-4 to match the market.
QT data source 10am – 4pm, and ticked Use System Time

Now for the AB side of things
I ran a few different time shift scenarios in the database settings to see what effect I get.

1.
Trade times 10-4
Time shift 0 hrs
US time diff 0 hrs
OH Filter Nil
Import data OK, filter tests ok, times and dates ok
QT data: shows -16hrs, ie today (12/2) shows as 6pm – 12am 11/2

2.
In database time diff +16hrs US time
ID time shift 0 hrs
No change to charts
OH filter on – lost QT charts

3.
Database time diff +16hrs US time
Intraday time shift +16 hrs
QT data OK time/date
Test import moved forward 16 hrs
Adding the OH filter QT charts gone
Test import filtered the first hour out, and rest in but at the +16 hour timeslot

4
US time diff to 0 hrs
ID time shift +16 hours
QT now 10-4 and date ok
Test import time correct, but moved 1 day forward
With the OH filter lost QT charts and Test import chart

What the heck should I be doing. I guess all this is ok if you live in the US east coast, but here downunder, and out west I cannot seem to fathom how all this works. I guess it just goes to show that us small town folk really are out of the times ☺

Now if anyone can make sense of this, please let me know. I am going to be needing to import data soon as I will be mostly offline due to other commitments. My preference is not to have to start with zero history.

Cheers,
Graham