RE: [amibroker] Intraday chart changes not being saved

Lucky I was just trying to sort out what layouts did last night.

I did 2 things and not certain which one worked, but my guess is saving
the layout as default. The other thing I did was I always had 2 AB running
during trading time, one with EOD and the other gathering the ID data. I always
closed the ID one first. It did cross my mind maybe it did not save being the
first one to close. I have noticed this before when I have more than one window
open within AB. The last to close is the format that you have next time you
start up.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham