RE: [amibroker] Re: Colored Volume Bars

<SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>Anthony,
<SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>
The
system colors have precedence over the custom colors so if you have set the
preferences to color price bars for up down days they will be colored green
for up and red for down. <SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>You could actually choose any color. <FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2>By placing the
price plot first in your code price is layered on
top.
<FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>
<FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN
class=180002319-11022003> If, however, you
choose 2 colors with an iif statement then your colors would take over (example:
Plot<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,""<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,IIf<FONT color=#282828
size=2>(C<FONT color=#282828
size=2>>O<FONT color=#282828
size=2>,colorBlue<FONT
color=#282828 size=2>,<FONT color=#000000
size=2>colorYellow),<FONT
color=#000000 size=2>styleCandle<FONT color=#282828
size=2>);)
<SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>......
<SPAN
class=180002319-11022003>
To add
grids to a custom indicator rt click choose edit then check "Middle" for grid
lines.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Anthony
<axon50@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:axon50@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday,
February 11, 2003 2:15 PMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Colored Volume
BarsThankyou Anthony and Jayson, the StyleOwnScale
option worked for the price chart.Anthony, if you have time, could you
please explain why "Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleCandle);" stops the volume
bars from overwriting the price bars but leaves the price bars at my
originally selected colors(which were not black).Also, when I use
StyleOwnScale within a custom indicator(like trying to reproduce the
in-built volume indicator) I can't get any grid lines to
appear.Cheers,Anthony--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx> wrote:> Jayson,>
> I tried that first but the problem is that the volume bars are
displayed> on top of the price bars..therefore you should plot the
price bars first> so they plot on top of the volume bars...>
Anthony,If you add stylownscale to your custom vol it should leave>
[mailto:axon50@xxxx]> > Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 7:02
AM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject: [amibroker]
Colored Volume Bars> >> > Hi,> > I want to have
different colors for volume bars on up days and down> > days on
the main price chart.> > Is there any easy way of doing it or do I
have to create a custom> > indicator?> > I created a custom
indicator for volume alone but can't seem to get> > the grid lines
the same as the in-built volume display.> >> > VolumeColor =
IIf(Close>Open,colorGreen,IIf> >
(Close<Open,colorRed,colorPaleBlue));> >
Plot(Volume,"volume",Volumecolor,styleHistogram+styleThick);>
>> > Any suggestions on how to get the scaling and gridlines
correct?> >> > Thanks,> > Anthony>
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > (Web
page: <A
>> > Check group FAQ at:> > <A
>> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.> >>

Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > >> > Post AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > (Web page: <A
>> > Check group FAQ at:> > <A
>> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.Post
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.