From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2003 9:12 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Saving layouts with clone window

Graham,

Layout consists of not only window sizes but it also holds information
about selected symbols.
This allows to create multiple symbol layouts and switch between them
immediatelly.
There is no option to keep your old selection when applying stored
layout because the layout
may be multi-window/multi-symbol  and your current selection is one
symbol only.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com