[amibroker] TJ and Bob Jagow - trading platform

Hello
Sorry for the 800 readers and Bob, I should have written the first
message to the support, my mistake. I try to make it as brief as I
can.
1.	Bob I am neither happy nor unhappy with TS, I do not use it,
I just share active trading experiences with a group, I do not even
compare quality or cost of the soft just the stress of every day
active real time trading. Hope that not forbidden. And we found I
have much more stress than others during the first (and most
important) hour and stress is much more crucial than anything else
for this kind of trading.
2.	I know most of the AB traders work in a much longer term
trading style, use AB as a unique trading tool, they might use
intraday datas but in fact do not need real time quotes. But I came
on AB with the  4th real time version and I supposed it was also for
short term active trading. If not just tell me TJ. In this way this
is not actually a trading platform, there is no link to brokers and
no way to manage real trading transactions, one have to move to its
broker platform. I also know TJ you want to evolve in many
directions, just tell me if you also intend to move this way, sure I
will make my choice.
3.	But you said "alert system based on data not on real
portfolio" does not tell anything. Sorry I never thought I was so far
from your vocabulary. You have yourself a window called "portfolio".
If your AA system gives you a buy alert at 50, with a target alert 10
% higher and stop loss 4 % lower, you ask your broker and let's say
you are executed at 51. If you keep on running AA, you will get alert
at 55 or 48. An alert system based on real portfolio would adjust the
alert around 56 and 49, ok ? Let me know the correct expression for
that I'll use it. 51 should be the value you introduce in your
portfolio. But actually, there is no way to link this value to any AB
alert system.
4.	The only way I found was to generate a csv spreadsheet from
my portfolio and (your advice) to import artificial tickers with the
adjusted values. From the 4.27, it works perfectly in real time but
it is a lot of manipulations. With a 10 stocks portfolio, during
first hour of the market, it is very uncomfortable.
5.	Because portfolio already exists (51, in my example, must be
written somewhere) and many brokers offer know links to their trading
system, I thought AB was not far from a real (real-time) trading
platform. But maybe, it is not one of your goals, in this case forget
it.
6.	That a long time I know bad ticks, no need to tell me you are
not the feeder but it will be an important step for active traders if
AB will refresh them automatically when E-Signal does
7.	Never read anything about WAIT into the documentation, I do
not know what it means. When 10 minutes after open market it turns to
WAIT and you have 10 stocks moving fast and you do not know exactly
if your alert system follows the move and you have real money in it,
it is scary. And this is not the good time to search the 32000
messages about WAIT.

Best regards
LPR