[amibroker] TJ: US stocks database

Tomasz,

I have been using the US stocks database....my question is do you plan
to update this database on a regular basis ( weekly / bi - weekly /
monthly ) ..The reason being is that after running a scan tonight and
finding many stocks with no update since 10-14-2002 or many others since
2002...I then preceeded to look up these stocks to find that the ticker
Names have been changed... and to run the clean.js script would not be
the proper thing to do....

What can be done....because to manually update this data base would be
very time consuming..

Thank you
Anthony