[amibroker] Re: QT with EOD version using RT charts

Graham

AB has no limit on the number of tickers which can be updated or
viewed
in individual sheets.(as in EOD)

There is a setting in file/database settings which restricts the
number of stocks in plugin, default 100. I believe this is to restrict
the stocks exported to QT since some sources restrict the number of
stocks updated. All available stocks update in series for raw data
(streaming) and probably in intraday mode, as opposed to last quote in
daily mode.

There is probably a limit to the number of windows which can be
displayed at one time.

Even high volume stocks will sometimes have no quotes for a few
minutes.

An easy check is to use the following in your browser and compare to
AB.

http://127.0.0.1:16239/Req?GetLastQuote(*)

 best
  curt