[amibroker] QT with EOD version using RT charts

Sorry, but I seem to be getting mixed information on this
I have the EOD version of AB, and I am checking the RT side of things
with QT plugin to see if it is suitable combination for me to use. I
want about 50 charts (pref 100) intraday so I can build history over
time. I am uncertain whether this current combination is working or not.
I have read that the number of charts is not limited, and also that it
is limited to 10. I know that the RT quote window is limited to 10
stocks. That is fine for me as I can really only watch that many closely
during the day anyway.
I have had some problems with importing the data from QT onto the
charts, but am never certain where the problem comes from. Some charts
do not update at times when they should, but after a short time they do.
I am not sure if this is my data feed, QT output, AB import or just the
time differences when QT saves and AB imports.(I have them both set to 1
minute intervals, but they of course not synchronised with a time lag
between the signals working.), or because only 10 charts will update at
one time.
Can someone please explain this in simple English for my confused brain.
:)
Cheers,
Graham