RE: [amibroker] AmiBroker and Windows XP

Sorry Yuki, I was really asking as I am not certain what should be
running, and what is extra that is not required for basic operation in
XP. I knew the old Win3.1 and DOS, even had a massive 640k ram on my XT
turbo. Ahh, them was the days, no fancy mouse button clicking for this
oldun :)
I am certain you are correct and windows runs all sorts of little added
resource wasters, but I am not that well versed in the windows
architecture to know what to look for.
I realise that what one person considers unnecessary another would see
as important, we are all different with different needs.
No debates from me, and if you don't wan to broadcast in yahoo, can you
just email me direct.

Cheers,
Graham