Re: [amibroker] TJ- trading platform

Hello,

1. Do you know that you are writing to the mailing list
(800+ people) ?

2. Your description is not clear enough to enable me to help you.
You are speaking about "alert system based on data not on real portfolio".
Sorry but this does not tell anything.
Unless you provide details I can not help.

3. AmiBroker is a one tool to scan and trade,
but if you like TS so much - it's your choice.

4. Bad ticks happen in EVERY feed. This is not really
AmiBroker problem but data feed problem.
What I can do is provide bad tick filter (will do so) but remember that
AmiBroker is not a feed. eSignal provides data and eSignal
sometimes gives a bad tick. eSignal's own software also
does not refill constantly (only on request) and bad ticks
appear in eSignals' own software also.

5. As I explained eSignal plugin DOES reconnect automatically.
and "WAIT" does not necessarily mean that you are disconnected.
It means that you are partially connected. If you were disconnected
from daily server for example it does not affect intraday operation
at all.

If you spent at least 1 hour checking the history of the development
( and messages posted to this list) you will see that AmiBroker
evolves CONSTANTLY (opposite to some other products)
so you should be able to answer yourself the question
"will amibroker have this and that in the future"

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com