[amibroker] Re: Below the support line

Jayson,
thank you for your reply.
the tough question, if the market goes lower, will be the UNKNOWN
technical areas. Instead of "cross the bridge when we get there", it
would be better to plan this probable event and see the proper T/A
tools to solve it.
This is the main question, we have some 25 to 30 bars more, enough
[?] time to wonder...
Dimitris