From: Jayson
[mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 6 February 2003
5:39 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Below the
support line

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>DT,

face=Arial>I have
to believe todays saving grace for the Nas was that Cisco did not disappoint.
Had the news been poor (er) from last nights earnings we could well have seen a
very ugly day. Given the fact that CSCO traded 172% of its 50 day MA of volume
and still struggled to close flat for the day does not bode well for tomorrow.

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>Your
glasses are fine, the picture is not clear but a break one way or the
other is bound to be substantial. I fear this support level , for the Nas and
several of its key components, may soon become resistance.

face="Times New Roman">

face=Arial>Jayson