[amibroker] Re: Thicker volume bars

Amazing thanks Graham.

Is there any danger with over-riding these built-in OHLC arrays ?  Or
since it's an indicator it doesn't make a difference ?

I actually modified your code to color code the bars.  Here's
the "enhanced" version for those of you who are interested.

// Color-coded thick volume bars

upbar = C > O;
downbar = C < O;
barcolor=IIf(downbar, colorRed, IIf(upbar,
colorBrightGreen,colorPaleBlue) );

Open=IIf(upbar, 0, V);
Close=IIf(upbar, V, 0);
High=Low=Open;

PlotOHLC(O,H,L,C,"volume",barcolor,styleCandle);