[amibroker] Downloader not working

Hi all:
Ever since the Yahoo problem I have not been able to download stocks
into my US-Stocks database.  I use the normal Tools>Auto-update
function (as modified by release 1.51).(and also tried the Manual).
It goes through all the Action of dwonloading  (taking about 40
minutes at 56K), but when finished nothing us updated.  I've checked
all the directories and they have the "aqh" format (I'm using EPD).
Also, when I delete a stock it never gets deleted? Ditto making a
change in stock data on the Information screen.  My registration
shows up properly and I'm following protocol to the "t".  I had my
hard disk replaced the weekend the Yahoo problem cropped up so I did
put the data and allied files on a CD prior to replacement.  I've
even deleted my database with the one saved on the CD but that didn't
solve the problem.  No data since 1/24.  I don't have a problem with
imported data from a MetaStock plug-in.  Something is screwed up
royally so any idea or help will be most appreciated.

R.E.(Dick) Hoierman