[amibroker] Thanks To TJ and Dimitris

I am not one your regular posters here. I have my setup that I use for
trading and quite profitably at that. I trade futures.

I want to thank TJ for creating a charting package that is simple for
the end use yet versatile enough for a non programmer to use.

I want to Thank Dimitris in a special way for helping me out with the
drawing of trendlines which I use and find very helpful in planning my
trades.

To those of you who are still trying to find the holy Grail, there is
none. I suggest you find some indicators that you like and practice
trading with it, and tweak it till you come up with a set of rules
that you can live with. I have found that to trade successfully, it is
not about finding the next big stock that is going to explode, but
rather limiting your exposure on each trade. I try to ensure that the
risk reward ratio on each trade is at least 1:3. To limit risk, I try
to enter a trade contratrend within the day.

Hope that helps