Re: [amibroker] TJ or Anyone?: Question Re Zig Zag Targets Feb '03 TASC

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] TJ or Anyone?: Question Re Zig Zag Targets Feb '03 TASC
  • From: Frank <fesnay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:54:05 -0800

Jim,
Look at your charts - I think that the "Blue" ribbon comes when the first
goals have been met, but NOT THE PEAK OR TROUGH function.  Notice that
there is no blue in charts past the most recent peak or trough.  I hope
this is right - you have an exit or size reduction point, but no confirmed
buy or sell point until after the peak or trough is identified.
Frank