RE: [amibroker] Re: Possible coding error

Not
even BUY or SELL ?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Maybe
that's your secret?  Hmmm I think I've found it guys!!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Fred
  <fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx> [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx] Sent:
  Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:17 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: Possible coding
  errorTJ,No offense but it is also good
  programming language development practice to NOT allow built in reserved
  words to be used on the left side =.--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx>
  wrote:> Franco,> > I have posted my e-mail because I
  received a support question> why the custom indicator using your code
  does not show close> but other value. And the reason was that code used
  Plot() > statement to plot Avg array instead of close while the title
  remained "Close".> Hence the confusion.> > It is good
  programming practice not to overwrite build-in constants and/or price
  arrays.> > Best regards,> Tomasz Janeczko>
  amibroker.com> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Franco
  Fornari" <ffpsi@xxxx>> To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003
  8:11 PM> Subject: Re: [amibroker] Possible coding error>
  > > > Tomasz,> > > > thanks for this
  clarification. One can choose A or C, replacing all the> >
  occurrences into the entire formula.> > > > Best
  regards,> > > > Franco> > > > -----
  Original Message -----> > From: "Tomasz Janeczko"
  <tj@xxxx>> > To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  > Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:00 PM> > Subject:
  [amibroker] Possible coding error> > > > > >
  > Hello,> > >> > > The formula attached to
  message> > > <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/32997>
  > > has a probable coding error in line> > >> >
  > C= A;> > >> > > This line OVERWRITES Close
  price with Average Price ( (H+L+C)/3 )> > >> > >
  Doing this is strongly discouraged because close is not longer close
  and> > may distort other indicators.> > >> >
  > If you REMOVE this line everything will be back to normal.> >
  > > amibroker.com> > >> > > Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >
  (Web page: <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>