RE: [amibroker] Sector Rotation - Programming Languages

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Another soul saved!   I feel my work here is almost
done..

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ara Kaloustian
  [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 2:30
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Sector Rotation - Programming Languages
  Dale, Tomasz,

  Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I have
  also experienced getting caught up in programming and missing good trading
  opportunities!

  I'll complete the Sector Rotation in VBS ...

  Ara
  <BLOCKQUOTE