-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 10:36 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Jan-Apr), B (Jun-Aug)

Hello,

I have completed building the searchable archive of this
mailing list covering 2002 Jan-Apr and 2002 Jun-Aug (~8000 posts each)

Part A: 2002 Jan-Apr
http://www.amibroker.net/bin/AmiBroker02A.chm
Size: 12 MB

Part B: 2002 Jun-Aug
http://www.amibroker.net/bin/AmiBroker02B.chm
Size: 14 MB

Modem users warning: 12-14 MB files!

Size:12 MB,
minimum download times:
65 minutes @33.6kbps modem,
40 minutes @56kbps modem,
5 minutes @512kbps ADSL

More files are on the way and a collection index will be available
soon that will allow you to browse/search all archives at once.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Check group FAQ at: