[amibroker] Re: NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded ?

Rick,

Reread the previous posts ... The system trades at the close and has
no stops therefore intraday activity is a non issue.  It was written
to be tested on NDX as QQQ has insufficient history IMHO.

FT

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx>
wrote:
> NDX / QQQ - Can it be traded ?Sorry, I came in late to this
conversation.  The discussion is on QQQ's which currently trade
around 24.50.  Why the first entry price of 1,364?  Are you using the
$NDX?

> I am not sure if Al's concern about entry and exits on the same day
using EOD data have been answered.  Has this been tested on intraday
data?

> Thanks,
>
> Rick
> No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Service.