RE: RE: [amibroker] importing ASX data: Stocks vs Options/Warrants

Graham,

OK. I took a quick look at Bhodi Freeway some time ago, but (and
please correct me if I'm wrong) couldn't get used to the idea of
paying (seemingly high) fees up front for a more or less unlimited
supply that they may or may not be able to guarantee into the future.
Since you are using the feed, I'd love to hear your comments regarding
what you see as the pros and cons of the feed.

In regards to the other comment about 5 character indeces containing
"A", which ones are these?

Regards,

Mark